Holders Wisbech Town face tough trip to Norwich United in Ridgeons League Challenge Cup
HOLDERS Wisbech Town will face a tough trip to Norwich United in the second round of the Ridgeons League Challenge Cup.
The Fenmen, who also travel Norwich in the league tomorrow, cruised past their first round opponents Downham Town with a 4-1 win on Tuesday.
But they will face a sterner test when they travel to the Ridgeons Premier Division high-flyers again for the cup game on November 22.
Wisbech’s triumph in last season’s Ridgeons League Challenge Cup saw them lift their first trophy for 16 years.
Full draw for the Ridgeons League Challenge Cup Second Round:
You may also want to watch:
Monday November 21st
Team Bury v. FC Clacton
- 1 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 2 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 3 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 4 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 5 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 6 Man suspected to have stolen '£300-400' of alcohol in store theft
- 7 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab
- 8 Commuter chaos as van blaze causes miles of congestion
- 9 'Unreasonable behaviour' means Steve must pay council's costs of failed appeal
- 10 Burger entrepreneur excited to reopen as lockdown eases on May 17
Tuesday November 22nd
Cornard United v. Felixstowe & Walton United
Dereham Town v. Fakenham Town
Hadleigh United v. Haverhill Rovers
Norwich United v. Wisbech Town
Wroxham v. Gorleston
Wednesday November 23rd
Godmanchester Rovers v. Stanway Rovers
Tuesday December 6th
Mildenhall Town v Kirkley & Pakefield