Holders Wisbech Town face tough trip to Norwich United in Ridgeons League Challenge Cup
HOLDERS Wisbech Town will face a tough trip to Norwich United in the second round of the Ridgeons League Challenge Cup.
The Fenmen, who also travel Norwich in the league tomorrow, cruised past their first round opponents Downham Town with a 4-1 win on Tuesday.
But they will face a sterner test when they travel to the Ridgeons Premier Division high-flyers again for the cup game on November 22.
Wisbech’s triumph in last season’s Ridgeons League Challenge Cup saw them lift their first trophy for 16 years.
Full draw for the Ridgeons League Challenge Cup Second Round:
Monday November 21st
Team Bury v. FC Clacton
- 1 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 2 Crowds watch as Wisbech lights up for Christmas
- 3 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 4 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 5 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 6 Council’s final meeting of 2021 to include minute’s silence for those lost
- 7 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 8 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 9 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 10 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
Tuesday November 22nd
Cornard United v. Felixstowe & Walton United
Dereham Town v. Fakenham Town
Hadleigh United v. Haverhill Rovers
Norwich United v. Wisbech Town
Wroxham v. Gorleston
Wednesday November 23rd
Godmanchester Rovers v. Stanway Rovers
Tuesday December 6th
Mildenhall Town v Kirkley & Pakefield