Holders Wisbech Town face tough trip to Norwich United in Ridgeons League Challenge Cup
HOLDERS Wisbech Town will face a tough trip to Norwich United in the second round of the Ridgeons League Challenge Cup.
The Fenmen, who also travel Norwich in the league tomorrow, cruised past their first round opponents Downham Town with a 4-1 win on Tuesday.
But they will face a sterner test when they travel to the Ridgeons Premier Division high-flyers again for the cup game on November 22.
Wisbech’s triumph in last season’s Ridgeons League Challenge Cup saw them lift their first trophy for 16 years.
Full draw for the Ridgeons League Challenge Cup Second Round:
You may also want to watch:
Monday November 21st
Team Bury v. FC Clacton
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 3 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 4 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 5 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 6 Mayor fumes over ‘amateur’ foster carers claim
- 7 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 8 Tesco staff self-isolate after being ‘pinged’ by track and trace
- 9 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
- 10 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
Tuesday November 22nd
Cornard United v. Felixstowe & Walton United
Dereham Town v. Fakenham Town
Hadleigh United v. Haverhill Rovers
Norwich United v. Wisbech Town
Wroxham v. Gorleston
Wednesday November 23rd
Godmanchester Rovers v. Stanway Rovers
Tuesday December 6th
Mildenhall Town v Kirkley & Pakefield