Great day for karate school
SEVENTEEN students from Bushido Warrior Karate School have all passed their 10th Kyu red belt grading. Chief Instructor at the Walpole St Peter-based club Richard Smyth said: Everyone gave 100 per cent which is all that I could ask for . The students we
SEVENTEEN students from Bushido Warrior Karate School have all passed their 10th Kyu red belt grading.
Chief Instructor at the Walpole St Peter-based club Richard Smyth said: "Everyone gave 100 per cent which is all that I could ask for".
The students were put through a number of tests in front of the grading panel including Chief Sensei Martin Hunnable from the Fenland Ju-Jitsu School.
The Bushido Warrior Karate School started in August last year and already has more than 50 students of various grades.
You may also want to watch:
The successful students at last month's grading are: B Cumbridge, M Day-Coombes, T Day-Coombes, S Day-Coombes, J Hunter, H Vaughan-Day, A Vadeikyte, I Vadeikyte, A Soboleva, A Underwood, M Smith, L Smith, S Langley, B Bailey, S Gleaves, C Amps and D Collin.
For information about the school contact Mr Smyth on 01945 780725 or 07984 062122.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 4 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Noise warning issued amid RAF Lakenheath flight training
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online