Fun day at Wisbech Rugby Club
WISBECH Rugby Club have organised a fun day as they continue preparations ahead of their first league game at home on Saturday September 11 against Lowestoft and Yarmouth.
Two matches have been organised against Norwich Crusaders as part of the fun day on Saturday August 28 at Harecroft Road. Various attractions and sideshows for children and adults begin at noon before the fixtures start at 2pm.
The coaching team of Luke Feaviour and club captain Tom Long are still keen to attract new players as the side aim for a good campaign.
Pre-season training has begun and takes place on Tuesdays and Thursday at 7pm.
Planning permission has also been sought to extend the club room in the area facing the Chapel Road car park entrance.
You may also want to watch:
A list of contacts are available at www.wisbechrugby.com
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 3 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 4 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 5 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 6 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 7 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 10 Wisbech boss confident of upturn in fortunes thanks to new-look squad