Fenland Running Club has two age category winners at Grimsthorpe Castle 10k
TWO members of Fenland Running Club won their age categories at Grimsthorpe Castle’s 10k on Bank Holiday Monday.
Coach Robin Parker finished fifth overall and picked up the Male Vet 40 prize after completing the event in 37 minutes and 20 seconds.
Rising star Jack Trow crossed the line in 39 minutes and 12 seconds at the hilly grounds of the stately home to secure the Under-20 Male category.
15 other runners from the club completed the event which saw 441 finish.
Full results (finishing position in brackets)
You may also want to watch:
Robin Parker 37.20 (5th); Jack Trow 39.12 (19th); Justin Kinsey 39.40 (22nd); Ady Martin 41.46 (40th); Tim Chapman 42.39 (48th); Robbie Howlett 43.15 (54th); Paul Arnold (PB) 44.51 (71st); Andre Pittock 45.44 (89th); Colin Simpson 47.09 (107th); Keith White 47.28 (111th); Jane Holmes 48.37 (137th); Ian Milburn 49.35 (153rd); Claudia Milburn 52.37 (213th); Adam Oakes 52.44 (218th); Adam Chown 57.56 (299th); Jane Greenwood 58.23 (303rd) and Sue George also finished.
- 1 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 2 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 3 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
- 4 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 5 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 6 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 7 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 8 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 9 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 10 'Sports cages' designed by Cambs company are helping children stay active