Fenland Running Club has two age category winners at Grimsthorpe Castle 10k
TWO members of Fenland Running Club won their age categories at Grimsthorpe Castle’s 10k on Bank Holiday Monday.
Coach Robin Parker finished fifth overall and picked up the Male Vet 40 prize after completing the event in 37 minutes and 20 seconds.
Rising star Jack Trow crossed the line in 39 minutes and 12 seconds at the hilly grounds of the stately home to secure the Under-20 Male category.
15 other runners from the club completed the event which saw 441 finish.
Full results (finishing position in brackets)
You may also want to watch:
Robin Parker 37.20 (5th); Jack Trow 39.12 (19th); Justin Kinsey 39.40 (22nd); Ady Martin 41.46 (40th); Tim Chapman 42.39 (48th); Robbie Howlett 43.15 (54th); Paul Arnold (PB) 44.51 (71st); Andre Pittock 45.44 (89th); Colin Simpson 47.09 (107th); Keith White 47.28 (111th); Jane Holmes 48.37 (137th); Ian Milburn 49.35 (153rd); Claudia Milburn 52.37 (213th); Adam Oakes 52.44 (218th); Adam Chown 57.56 (299th); Jane Greenwood 58.23 (303rd) and Sue George also finished.
- 1 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 4 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 5 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 6 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph