Fenland Running Club slide, skip and glide their way through the Frostbite run at Hinchingbrooke Park in Huntingdon
- Credit: Archant
The results are in, here’s how the Fenland Running Club got on at the ‘Frostbite run’ last weekend.
With a real feel of -2 degrees this morning (February 18), the penultimate ‘Frostbite run’ at Hinchingbrooke Park, Huntingdon, got underway.
The five mile course was muddy to sloppy underfoot at best but the Fenland Running Team did not come unstuck as they slid, skipped and glided across the finish line to get closer to the final run on the 11th March at Jubilee Park.
First man home was Lewis Saunders with a gritty time of 31:13 and first lady home was Jane Greenwood with an ice shattering 46:30.
You may also want to watch:
Lewis Saunders 18th 31:13,
Richard Agger 116th 36:48,
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Watches and electric display box stolen in village burglary
- 6 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 7 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Victory for the men in red
Tim Chapman 121st 37:14,
Alan Bird 204th 41:18,
John Chapman 210th 41:41,
Ian Milburn 213th 41:45,
Jane Greenwood 277th 46:30,
Sarah Rippon 346th 55:01.