Father and son receive top honour from British National Martial Arts Association
FATHER and son Steve and Seb King have been honoured by the British National Martial Arts Association. The two fourth dan black belts, who are chief instructors at the Samurai Karate School, which holds classes in Wisbech, Outwell and Terrington St Clemen
FATHER and son Steve and Seb King have been honoured by the British National Martial Arts Association.
The two fourth dan black belts, who are chief instructors at the Samurai Karate School, which holds classes in Wisbech, Outwell and Terrington St Clement, were presented with National Instructor awards for excellence in standards and results achieved.
They were also commended for the development of their art of karate.
The Samurai School has achieved more than 50 passes at first dan and above in the past nine years with several students now ranking second, third and fourth dans.
You may also want to watch:
Steve King said: "We are extremely proud of the achievements of our school and the hard work of our students.
"We are also proud of our coaching team which has contributed to this success.
- 1 Table tennis club 'bitterly disappointed' to be told to move
- 2 Flytippers target same Fenland road two days in a row
- 3 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 6 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 7 A fiver for a photographic tour of historic Wisbech
- 8 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 9 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 10 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
"We have recently restructured the coaching team and added newly qualified coaches so our team is now the best we have ever had.
"We never rest on our laurels and are always striving to make improvements."
The awards were presented by head of the British National Martial Arts Association and the Black Belt International group, eighth dan black belt Paul Griffin, and Hollywood martial arts actress Karen Shepherd, at a ceremony in Bradford.
For class details contact Sensei Steve King 07843 414433.