Eighteen Wisbech taekwon-do students enjoy grading success
EIGHTEEN Wisbech taekwon-do students have moved up a grade with three becoming first degree black belts. All are members of the Carter Schools of Taekwon-do, which is based at the Hudson Leisure Centre. The black belts were picked up by Sam Parrin, 12, J
EIGHTEEN Wisbech taekwon-do students have moved up a grade with three becoming first degree black belts.
All are members of the Carter Schools of Taekwon-do, which is based at the Hudson Leisure Centre.
The black belts were picked up by Sam Parrin, 12, Josh Green, 11, and Peter Onslow, 58.
Instructor Anthony Carter said: "I would like to say thank you to Dawn and Stuart Murat, who helped me on this remarkable day.
You may also want to watch:
"The successful students worked hard at the two and a half hour seminar in the morning followed immediately by one and a half examination.
"I am proud of all my students, particularly those that made the extra effort."
- 1 Body found in Wisbech road
- 2 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 3 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 4 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 5 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 6 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 7 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
- 8 Co-op grocery delivery robots are coming to Cambridgeshire
- 9 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 10 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
The other successful students were: From 10th Kup up to 9th: Tomasz Sperski; Thomas Peacock; Nathan Peacock; and Elliott Nash. From 9th Kup to 8th were: Beatriz Oliveira; David Oliveira; and Ethan Jackson. From 8th Kup to 7th were: Mathew Smedmore; Lee Jackson; Paul Cross; and Thomas Watts. From 6th Kup to 5th: Daniel Kirk and Paul Grimes.
Huseyin Ipek went up from 5th Kup to 4th and Michaela Dartford is almost at her black belt after rising from 3rd Kup to 2nd.