Brand and Cubberley make short move from Wisbech St Mary to Wisbech Town
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech Town have brought in two exciting young players from neighbours Wisbech St Mary.
Twenty-one year old midfielder Jack Brand and Sam Cubberley have made the move from step 7 to step 5 football.
Wisbech Town manager Brett Whaley said: “I’m pleased that Jack Brand has agreed to join us from Wisbech St Mary’s. He has just turned 21 and wants to make the step up into UCL football.
“He’s a local lad who has progressed through the excellent St Mary’s youth set up and adds a different option to us in midfield. Sam Cubberley has also agreed to make the same move.
“Both young local talents, who we’re pleased to have on board.”
You may also want to watch:
Wisbech St Mary manager Arran Duke tweeted: “Both great lads with great attitudes and top players at step 7. I hope it works out well for them stepping up pleased for them.”
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Burger entrepreneur excited to reopen as lockdown eases on May 17
- 3 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 4 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 5 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 6 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 8 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 9 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 10 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’