ATHLETICS: Three Counties runners tackle events in three counties!
- Credit: Archant
Three Counties Running Club lived up to their name last weekend – with members in action in three different counties!
Junior athlete Morgan Harrison had a successful trip across the Norfolk border when winning his age group at the King’s Lynn Parkrun in a time of 19.48.
Clubmate Tracey Else was runner-up in her age bracket with an effort of 25.09.
Graham Rushmer recorded a personal bet of 20.17 when racing in the Brandon Parkrun in Suffolk. Husband and wife Tony and Sarah Lamb also recorded their best times over the course with 28.39 and 33.30 respectively.
Other Three Counties members remained in Cambridgeshire for events in Peterborough and March.
You may also want to watch:
Elisabeth Sennitt-Clough was the fastest member at Peterborough when she clocked 22.16 for a second-placed age-group finish. Colin Apps (27.12) and Joely Apps (36.48) also took part there.
Mark Mattless was the quickest Three Counties runner at March in 24.03 where Victoria May (31.17) and Steve Clarke (32.21) also ran.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 3 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 4 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 5 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 6 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 7 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Port welcomes 10 ships in a month from Latvia to The Netherlands
- 10 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election