ATHLETICS: Morgan and Millie impress in Shouldham series opener
- Credit: Archant
A big contingent of Three Counties Running Club members took part in the first round of the Shouldham Cross-County Series.
Morgan Harrison (18.47) achieved a podium finish in the 4km race for the Under 17 age group at the Norfolk event, while Millie McClagish (12.33) took fourth spot in the Under 13 section over 3km.
The senior races were staged over 5km with Lee Johnson the club’s leading performer.
Three Counties results
Senior men: Lee Johnson 21.21.
You may also want to watch:
Women 35-39: Trudy Sayell 24.44, Sarah Milton Whitelam 26.43, Sarah Johnson 27.03, Faye Gratton 30.05.
Men 40-44: Matthew Hunter 24.21, Steve Clarke 35.16.
- 1 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 2 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 5 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 8 'I hit brick walls' says guardian fighting for child mental health support
- 9 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 10 Murder suspect is victim's son
Women 40-44: Dee McClagish 24.10, Tracey Else 26.00.
Men 45-49: Gary Bligh 24.44, Steve Whitelam 28.58.
Women 45-49: Sarah Lamb 35.09.
Men 50-54: Chris Garner 26.28, Tony Lamb 27.04.
Husband and wife, Steve and Sandra Rhodes, tackled their first half-marathon in the Lincolnshire Spres & Steeples race.
Steve completed the course in 2:05.28 with Sandra crossing the finish line in 2:53.38.