WATCH: Man left with injuries after ‘violence involving group of youths’ at take-away
- Credit: Supplied/M Zaid Naeem
The shocking moment a group of youths caused carnage inside a Fenland take-away has been caught on camera.
Police were called to King Kebab in Wisbech on Monday night (October 28) after "reports of violence involving a group of youths".
CCTV footage from inside the kebab shop on Norfolk Street show one of the group of teens launch a chair over the counter, sending menus and boxes flying.
A man in his 30s was injured during the incident and can be seen chasing the group outside of the restaurant before he was reportedly attacked.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: "We were called at 10.31pm with reports of violence involving a group of youths in Norfolk Street, Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
"The victim, a man in his 30s, received minor injuries. Officers attended the scene, but the group had left the area and were not found.
"An investigation is ongoing. No arrests have yet been made."
Anyone with information regarding this incident should call police on 101 quoting 35/77274/19 or visit www.cambs.police.uk/report.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Burger entrepreneur excited to reopen as lockdown eases on May 17
- 3 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 4 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 5 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 6 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 9 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 10 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary