Youth Club launches its own promotional film with a premiere at The Light cinema in Wisbech.
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech Youth Club launched its own promotional film with a premiere at a local cinema.
The club went to the Light Cinema in Wisbech where they got to see the finished film on the biggest screen in the cinema.
Deputy mayor David Hodgson also came along, as did Claire Claxton, the principal of Thomas Clarkson Academy.
It was an exciting moment for the youngsters who put in hours of work on the film.
They not only starred in the seven-minute-long production but were also responsible for filming it and recording the sound.
You may also want to watch:
It shows the activities that go on at youth club and included interviews with members.
The film was well received by the audience and there were plenty of laughs and cringes from the children as they saw themselves on the big screen.
- 1 Emporium takes business to next level
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 6 Man found dead in March
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 MP full of praise as club reaches £90k towards 3G pitch
The youngsters were then treated to being the first ones to watch family sci-fi film Earth to Echo.
The Year 6 to Year 7 Youth Club runs from Centre 4 Youth Centre at the Queen Mary Centre every Tuesday from 3.45 – 5.30pm.
The first session is free and 70p afterwards.
The sessions restart on September 16 after the summer break. If you would like any information on the Youth Club please call Laura Shreeve on 07789-723864.