Yours ... for £1m
A £1MILLION price tag has been put on a fish and chip shop, Indian restaurant and hairdressers salon for sale in Wisbech. Boyle s Fish and Chip Shop, Bengal Spice and the hair salon next door, are in Norfolk Street in the centre of town, near the mark
A £1MILLION price tag has been put on a fish and chip shop, Indian restaurant and hairdressers' salon for sale in Wisbech.
Boyle's Fish and Chip Shop, Bengal Spice and the hair salon next door, are in Norfolk Street in the centre of town, near the market place.
They have been owned by Christopher Boyle since 1965.There are six flats above the businesses, all let on assured short-term leases. Mr Boyle's parents started the fish and chip shop in 1936 and he is selling the businesses to fund the expansion of the The Bridge Hotel, in Sutton Bridge.
Mr Boyle, 58, said: "I'm approaching retirement age and have enough on my hands with a huge hotel to run - I often find myself working a 17-hour day.
"Business is going very well with the hotel and we're fully booked most nights so I'm looking to build more rooms and focus on that.
"Long Sutton is an excellent location for a hotel business because it's on the border of three counties - it's even better than Wisbech.
- 1 Town road to remain closed following serious crash
- 2 WEIRD NORFOLK: The local shoe shop haunted by a 'one-legged poltergeist'
- 3 Florida Ice Effect phenomenon could put drivers at risk
- 4 Cyclists call bicycle plates and insurance 'unenforceable and unworkable'
- 5 Police 'increasingly concerned' for man missing since early hours yesterday
- 6 Man, 28, dies after truck and lorries crash on A47
- 7 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 8 £150,000 splashpad to open in Wisbech
- 9 Charity needs over 200 more volunteer vaccinators across Cambridgeshire
- 10 Cambridgeshire students set to receive their A-level exam results
"But these are three excellent businesses that I am selling and anyone interested should get in touch."
The property is being sold through SBS Commercial Corporate. Mr Boyle can be contacted on 01406 359332.