Yours ... for £1m
A £1MILLION price tag has been put on a fish and chip shop, Indian restaurant and hairdressers salon for sale in Wisbech. Boyle s Fish and Chip Shop, Bengal Spice and the hair salon next door, are in Norfolk Street in the centre of town, near the mark
A £1MILLION price tag has been put on a fish and chip shop, Indian restaurant and hairdressers' salon for sale in Wisbech.
Boyle's Fish and Chip Shop, Bengal Spice and the hair salon next door, are in Norfolk Street in the centre of town, near the market place.
They have been owned by Christopher Boyle since 1965.There are six flats above the businesses, all let on assured short-term leases. Mr Boyle's parents started the fish and chip shop in 1936 and he is selling the businesses to fund the expansion of the The Bridge Hotel, in Sutton Bridge.
Mr Boyle, 58, said: "I'm approaching retirement age and have enough on my hands with a huge hotel to run - I often find myself working a 17-hour day.
You may also want to watch:
"Business is going very well with the hotel and we're fully booked most nights so I'm looking to build more rooms and focus on that.
"Long Sutton is an excellent location for a hotel business because it's on the border of three counties - it's even better than Wisbech.
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 4 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 7 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Noise warning issued amid RAF Lakenheath flight training
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
"But these are three excellent businesses that I am selling and anyone interested should get in touch."
The property is being sold through SBS Commercial Corporate. Mr Boyle can be contacted on 01406 359332.