Yours ... for £1m
A £1MILLION price tag has been put on a fish and chip shop, Indian restaurant and hairdressers salon for sale in Wisbech. Boyle s Fish and Chip Shop, Bengal Spice and the hair salon next door, are in Norfolk Street in the centre of town, near the mark
A £1MILLION price tag has been put on a fish and chip shop, Indian restaurant and hairdressers' salon for sale in Wisbech.
Boyle's Fish and Chip Shop, Bengal Spice and the hair salon next door, are in Norfolk Street in the centre of town, near the market place.
They have been owned by Christopher Boyle since 1965.There are six flats above the businesses, all let on assured short-term leases. Mr Boyle's parents started the fish and chip shop in 1936 and he is selling the businesses to fund the expansion of the The Bridge Hotel, in Sutton Bridge.
Mr Boyle, 58, said: "I'm approaching retirement age and have enough on my hands with a huge hotel to run - I often find myself working a 17-hour day.
"Business is going very well with the hotel and we're fully booked most nights so I'm looking to build more rooms and focus on that.
"Long Sutton is an excellent location for a hotel business because it's on the border of three counties - it's even better than Wisbech.
- 1 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 2 Teenager was ‘acting in self-defence’ when stamping on boy’s head
- 3 Village shop hit by ram raiders
- 4 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 5 Farm shop's green light for outdoor seating and play area
- 6 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 7 Partygoer who claimed ADHD caused him to kill jailed for life
- 8 Motorcyclist in serious condition after A142 tractor crash
- 9 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 10 New dessert shop bids to become 'best in the area'
"But these are three excellent businesses that I am selling and anyone interested should get in touch."
The property is being sold through SBS Commercial Corporate. Mr Boyle can be contacted on 01406 359332.