Yours ... for £1m
A £1MILLION price tag has been put on a fish and chip shop, Indian restaurant and hairdressers salon for sale in Wisbech. Boyle s Fish and Chip Shop, Bengal Spice and the hair salon next door, are in Norfolk Street in the centre of town, near the mark
A £1MILLION price tag has been put on a fish and chip shop, Indian restaurant and hairdressers' salon for sale in Wisbech.
Boyle's Fish and Chip Shop, Bengal Spice and the hair salon next door, are in Norfolk Street in the centre of town, near the market place.
They have been owned by Christopher Boyle since 1965.There are six flats above the businesses, all let on assured short-term leases. Mr Boyle's parents started the fish and chip shop in 1936 and he is selling the businesses to fund the expansion of the The Bridge Hotel, in Sutton Bridge.
Mr Boyle, 58, said: "I'm approaching retirement age and have enough on my hands with a huge hotel to run - I often find myself working a 17-hour day.
You may also want to watch:
"Business is going very well with the hotel and we're fully booked most nights so I'm looking to build more rooms and focus on that.
"Long Sutton is an excellent location for a hotel business because it's on the border of three counties - it's even better than Wisbech.
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 5 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 6 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Body found in Wisbech road
- 9 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
"But these are three excellent businesses that I am selling and anyone interested should get in touch."
The property is being sold through SBS Commercial Corporate. Mr Boyle can be contacted on 01406 359332.