Your chance to win tickets to prestigious business and networking event
THE Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard are offering leaders of small companies the chance to win free tickets to the region s biggest business and networking event, Destination Growth 09. Ten lucky competition winners will get a free pass to the East of En
THE Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard are offering leaders of small companies the chance to win free tickets to the region's biggest business and networking event, Destination Growth '09.
Ten lucky competition winners will get a free pass to the East of England Development Agency's high-profile biennial event, to be held on November 3 at AirSpace Duxford.
They will also get up-close-and-personal with one of the UK's most forthright businessmen - co-founder of Hotel Chocolat, Angus Thirlwell.
Hotel Chocolat recently secured the number one spot in the Sunday Times' prestigious Fast Track 100, and Angus will share his top tips for success with the lucky ten. One will even receive a year's supply of chocolate!
Destination Growth boasts a host of top speakers including Greg Dyke, former director general of the BBC and Michelle Mone, founder of MJM International and Ultimo Bras.
This year's Destination Growth is entitled 'survive and thrive' and will equip the region's most ambitious business leaders with the tools and advice they need to flourish despite the current economic climate.
- 1 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 2 Man who ran 'fly-tippers paradise’ faces £32,000 bill
- 3 Man arrested in Wisbech after illegally entering UK three times
- 4 Pupils tell Ofsted school so good they don't want to leave
- 5 Man, 28, and boy, 15, arrested after major A1101 crash in Wisbech
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 10 Recap: Main road through Wisbech town centre shut after serious crash
Delegates attending can create a fully tailored programme for the day choosing from workshops, seminars, networking opportunities with hundreds of like-minded business leaders and the unique experience of one-to-one meetings with world-class business experts under Concorde.
For your chance to win a free pass, email your name, company name and contact details to email@example.com by Friday 16 October.
For more information about the event, visit www.eeda.org.uk/.destinationgrowth.
About Destination Growth '09
Destination Growth '09 is the region's flagship business and networking event, hosted by the East of England Development Agency (EEDA).
It is a biennial event for leaders of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the East of England, this year focusing on ways to 'survive and thrive' during the downturn.