Your chance to win tickets to prestigious business and networking event
THE Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard are offering leaders of small companies the chance to win free tickets to the region s biggest business and networking event, Destination Growth 09. Ten lucky competition winners will get a free pass to the East of En
THE Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard are offering leaders of small companies the chance to win free tickets to the region's biggest business and networking event, Destination Growth '09.
Ten lucky competition winners will get a free pass to the East of England Development Agency's high-profile biennial event, to be held on November 3 at AirSpace Duxford.
They will also get up-close-and-personal with one of the UK's most forthright businessmen - co-founder of Hotel Chocolat, Angus Thirlwell.
Hotel Chocolat recently secured the number one spot in the Sunday Times' prestigious Fast Track 100, and Angus will share his top tips for success with the lucky ten. One will even receive a year's supply of chocolate!
You may also want to watch:
Destination Growth boasts a host of top speakers including Greg Dyke, former director general of the BBC and Michelle Mone, founder of MJM International and Ultimo Bras.
This year's Destination Growth is entitled 'survive and thrive' and will equip the region's most ambitious business leaders with the tools and advice they need to flourish despite the current economic climate.
- 1 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council
- 2 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 3 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 4 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 5 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 6 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 7 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 8 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 9 Food delivery service Deliveroo launches in ‘next couple of months’
- 10 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
Delegates attending can create a fully tailored programme for the day choosing from workshops, seminars, networking opportunities with hundreds of like-minded business leaders and the unique experience of one-to-one meetings with world-class business experts under Concorde.
For your chance to win a free pass, email your name, company name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 16 October.
For more information about the event, visit www.eeda.org.uk/.destinationgrowth.
About Destination Growth '09
Destination Growth '09 is the region's flagship business and networking event, hosted by the East of England Development Agency (EEDA).
It is a biennial event for leaders of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the East of England, this year focusing on ways to 'survive and thrive' during the downturn.