Your chance to win tickets to prestigious business and networking event
THE Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard are offering leaders of small companies the chance to win free tickets to the region s biggest business and networking event, Destination Growth 09. Ten lucky competition winners will get a free pass to the East of En
THE Cambs Times and Wisbech Standard are offering leaders of small companies the chance to win free tickets to the region's biggest business and networking event, Destination Growth '09.
Ten lucky competition winners will get a free pass to the East of England Development Agency's high-profile biennial event, to be held on November 3 at AirSpace Duxford.
They will also get up-close-and-personal with one of the UK's most forthright businessmen - co-founder of Hotel Chocolat, Angus Thirlwell.
Hotel Chocolat recently secured the number one spot in the Sunday Times' prestigious Fast Track 100, and Angus will share his top tips for success with the lucky ten. One will even receive a year's supply of chocolate!
You may also want to watch:
Destination Growth boasts a host of top speakers including Greg Dyke, former director general of the BBC and Michelle Mone, founder of MJM International and Ultimo Bras.
This year's Destination Growth is entitled 'survive and thrive' and will equip the region's most ambitious business leaders with the tools and advice they need to flourish despite the current economic climate.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 4 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 7 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 8 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 9 Council chairman urges people to have Covid-19 vaccine when offered
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
Delegates attending can create a fully tailored programme for the day choosing from workshops, seminars, networking opportunities with hundreds of like-minded business leaders and the unique experience of one-to-one meetings with world-class business experts under Concorde.
For your chance to win a free pass, email your name, company name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 16 October.
For more information about the event, visit www.eeda.org.uk/.destinationgrowth.
About Destination Growth '09
Destination Growth '09 is the region's flagship business and networking event, hosted by the East of England Development Agency (EEDA).
It is a biennial event for leaders of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the East of England, this year focusing on ways to 'survive and thrive' during the downturn.