Youngsters and parents taken on tour of Wisbech Grammar School as part of September Open Day
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech Grammar School welcomed dozens of prospective pupils and parents when it opened its doors for its September Open Morning.
Headmaster Chris Staley welcomed parents and youngsters to the school’s £2.5 millon Skelton Hall and spoke about the school’s scholarship opportunities.
Guests were then taken on a guided tour of the 34-acre site by current pupils.
Mr Staley said: “The Open Morning was a wonderful opportunity for parents and prospective pupils to learn more about Wisbech Grammar School.
“Academic excellence is at the heart of our educational approach. In tandem, we offer an all-round educational journey which enables our pupils to go beyond the narrow confines of exam specifications, delivering a bespoke educational experience.”
You may also want to watch:
The school is to hold further open days on October 3, 18 and November 17. For more information, call 01945 586750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 2 Councillor wants flats plan binned
- 3 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 4 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 5 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 6 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 7 Man, 21, with 15,000 indecent images and videos plus 'paedophile manual' spared jail
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 10 Spat at police officer tests positive for Covid-19