Youngsters and parents taken on tour of Wisbech Grammar School as part of September Open Day
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech Grammar School welcomed dozens of prospective pupils and parents when it opened its doors for its September Open Morning.
Headmaster Chris Staley welcomed parents and youngsters to the school’s £2.5 millon Skelton Hall and spoke about the school’s scholarship opportunities.
Guests were then taken on a guided tour of the 34-acre site by current pupils.
Mr Staley said: “The Open Morning was a wonderful opportunity for parents and prospective pupils to learn more about Wisbech Grammar School.
“Academic excellence is at the heart of our educational approach. In tandem, we offer an all-round educational journey which enables our pupils to go beyond the narrow confines of exam specifications, delivering a bespoke educational experience.”
You may also want to watch:
The school is to hold further open days on October 3, 18 and November 17. For more information, call 01945 586750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 5 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal