YOU DECIDE: On line poll puts Tories ahead, Labour second but real voting is tomorrow
LABOUR S vote in the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard on line poll has held up remarkably well – but the real voting begins tomorrow. And if the opinion polls conducted by national newspapers are anything to go by Labour could be heading for third if not fo
LABOUR'S 'vote' in the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard on line poll has held up remarkably well - but the real voting begins tomorrow.
And if the opinion polls conducted by national newspapers are anything to go by Labour could be heading for third if not fourth place in the overall share of the national vote.
By the time we took down our pre-election poll today, more than 4,600 votes had been cast.
Conservatives came out top with 1,843 votes, followed by Labour on 1,584 votes and Lib Democrats on 672 votes.
You may also want to watch:
UKIP maintained fourth place consistently throughout the month long poll, which also featured on our sister website, www.camb24.co.uk.
At close of play UKIP had secured 245 votes, with independents and others on 112, Greens on 77, and the number of 'don't knows' just 72.
- 1 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 4 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 5 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 6 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 9 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 10 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants
Voting is tomorrow for both Cambridgeshire County Council elections and for European elections.
On Friday, as the county council results are declared, you can keep up date with voting across Cambridgeshire via this website.