YOU DECIDE: On line poll puts Tories ahead, Labour second but real voting is tomorrow
LABOUR S vote in the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard on line poll has held up remarkably well – but the real voting begins tomorrow. And if the opinion polls conducted by national newspapers are anything to go by Labour could be heading for third if not fo
LABOUR'S 'vote' in the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard on line poll has held up remarkably well - but the real voting begins tomorrow.
And if the opinion polls conducted by national newspapers are anything to go by Labour could be heading for third if not fourth place in the overall share of the national vote.
By the time we took down our pre-election poll today, more than 4,600 votes had been cast.
Conservatives came out top with 1,843 votes, followed by Labour on 1,584 votes and Lib Democrats on 672 votes.
You may also want to watch:
UKIP maintained fourth place consistently throughout the month long poll, which also featured on our sister website, www.camb24.co.uk.
At close of play UKIP had secured 245 votes, with independents and others on 112, Greens on 77, and the number of 'don't knows' just 72.
- 1 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 Cafe boss throws hat in the ring for county election
- 4 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 5 Five year mystery of what happened to modern day slavery victim
- 6 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 7 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 8 Shotgun, fake cash and cannabis found at suspected dealer’s home
- 9 Civic business as usual for under fire Wisbech mayor
- 10 Hughes Electrical re-open Monday at Wisbech and Ely
Voting is tomorrow for both Cambridgeshire County Council elections and for European elections.
On Friday, as the county council results are declared, you can keep up date with voting across Cambridgeshire via this website.