YOU DECIDE: On line poll puts Tories ahead, Labour second but real voting is tomorrow
LABOUR S vote in the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard on line poll has held up remarkably well – but the real voting begins tomorrow. And if the opinion polls conducted by national newspapers are anything to go by Labour could be heading for third if not fo
LABOUR'S 'vote' in the Cambs Times/Wisbech Standard on line poll has held up remarkably well - but the real voting begins tomorrow.
And if the opinion polls conducted by national newspapers are anything to go by Labour could be heading for third if not fourth place in the overall share of the national vote.
By the time we took down our pre-election poll today, more than 4,600 votes had been cast.
Conservatives came out top with 1,843 votes, followed by Labour on 1,584 votes and Lib Democrats on 672 votes.
You may also want to watch:
UKIP maintained fourth place consistently throughout the month long poll, which also featured on our sister website, www.camb24.co.uk.
At close of play UKIP had secured 245 votes, with independents and others on 112, Greens on 77, and the number of 'don't knows' just 72.
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 6 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 7 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 Suspected hare coursers get 4x4 stuck after crashing nose first in ditch
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
Voting is tomorrow for both Cambridgeshire County Council elections and for European elections.
On Friday, as the county council results are declared, you can keep up date with voting across Cambridgeshire via this website.