Worzals Bar and Grill in Wisbech up for restaurant of the year award - but they need your votes!
- Credit: Archant
Staff at Worzals Bar and Grill in Wisbech have been nominated for a restaurant of the year award - and they need support from local people to help them win it.
The winner of the Cambridgeshire SME Business Awards is decided by public vote, giving diners the chance to choose the best in the county.
Staff at Worzals, which opened in 2011, have been running a campaign to encourage their customers to vote for them using social media and posters in the restaurant.
Alex Hancock, restaurant manager, said: “We are very excited to be nominated for the Restaurant of the Year category and we are hopeful to secure a place in the final.
“We are up against some stiff competition and every vote counts so we would really appreciate it if all of our customers could get behind us and vote.”
You may also want to watch:
To vote, go to http://cambridgeshireawards.co.uk/best-customer-service/
Voting closes on Wednesday April 11 at 4pm.
- 1 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 6 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 7 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 8 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 9 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 10 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized