Worzals Bar and Grill in Wisbech up for restaurant of the year award - but they need your votes!
- Credit: Archant
Staff at Worzals Bar and Grill in Wisbech have been nominated for a restaurant of the year award - and they need support from local people to help them win it.
The winner of the Cambridgeshire SME Business Awards is decided by public vote, giving diners the chance to choose the best in the county.
Staff at Worzals, which opened in 2011, have been running a campaign to encourage their customers to vote for them using social media and posters in the restaurant.
Alex Hancock, restaurant manager, said: “We are very excited to be nominated for the Restaurant of the Year category and we are hopeful to secure a place in the final.
“We are up against some stiff competition and every vote counts so we would really appreciate it if all of our customers could get behind us and vote.”
You may also want to watch:
To vote, go to http://cambridgeshireawards.co.uk/best-customer-service/
Voting closes on Wednesday April 11 at 4pm.
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 8 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan