March lorry and cyclist collision: Eye-witness saw ‘boy laid in the road’
- Credit: Google Street View
A young boy on his bicycle was reportedly laid in the road after being hit by a lorry in March.
An eyewitness said they saw "a lady sitting with a boy while he laid in the road with a coat over him".
They added that the boy is a student at Neale Wade.
They said: "He was on his side in the recovery position and there were two police cars when I passed."
"One car was cornered off when I drove past at about 3.57pm."
You may also want to watch:
Police said they were called at 3:35pm to Woodlands Avenue in March where there had been a report of a collision between a lorry and a cyclist.
The lorry driver remained at the scene and is assisting enquiries.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should contact police on 10 and quote Incident 343 of July 20.
- 1 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 2 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 3 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 4 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 5 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite
- 6 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 7 MP and mayor meet businesses in incinerator fight
- 8 Charity wins national award for its outstanding service
- 9 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 10 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible