Woman was dragged out, slapped in the face, and left shivering in the cold, court told
A WOMAN was hit in the face and thrown out of her home without her shoes during a row with her partner over money.
Shaun Mee “just snapped” before he twice slapped the woman and then dragged her to the door and threw her out.
“She had no shoes on, and only lightweight clothing,” prosecutor Andrea Fawcett described at Wisbech courthouse.
“She was scared and cold, she was bleeding. She went to a neighbour’s house and called the police.”
Mee, formerly of The Bank, Parson Drove, but now living in Orton Goldhay, admitted assaulting the woman on September 14. A pre-sentence report was ordered and the case was adjourned until October 19.
You may also want to watch:
Mee’s victim had been stressed, and shouted at him during the incident, said Miss Fawcett.
Mee told police that his partner had been worried about the mortgage, and he snapped when she got into his face.
- 1 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 2 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 3 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 4 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 5 Man who died in road crash is named
- 6 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 7 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 8 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 9 Photographer amazed by praise thanks to stunning images of space
- 10 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
“He got so angry that he slapped her across the face and pinned her to the wall and shouted at her; he then backed off and released her. He threw her out, causing her to fall down,” added Miss Fawcett.