Woman was dragged out, slapped in the face, and left shivering in the cold, court told
A WOMAN was hit in the face and thrown out of her home without her shoes during a row with her partner over money.
Shaun Mee “just snapped” before he twice slapped the woman and then dragged her to the door and threw her out.
“She had no shoes on, and only lightweight clothing,” prosecutor Andrea Fawcett described at Wisbech courthouse.
“She was scared and cold, she was bleeding. She went to a neighbour’s house and called the police.”
Mee, formerly of The Bank, Parson Drove, but now living in Orton Goldhay, admitted assaulting the woman on September 14. A pre-sentence report was ordered and the case was adjourned until October 19.
You may also want to watch:
Mee’s victim had been stressed, and shouted at him during the incident, said Miss Fawcett.
Mee told police that his partner had been worried about the mortgage, and he snapped when she got into his face.
- 1 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 2 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 3 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 4 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 5 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan
- 6 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 10 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail
“He got so angry that he slapped her across the face and pinned her to the wall and shouted at her; he then backed off and released her. He threw her out, causing her to fall down,” added Miss Fawcett.