Woman taken to hospital with serious injuries after colliding with a tree on Barton Road, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A woman was taken to hospital with serious injuries this afternoon after she allegedly ‘lost control’ of her vehicle and ‘collided with a tree’ on Barton Road, Wisbech.
Police said: “We were called at 12.39pm to reports of a single-vehicle incident involving an Audi Q3.
“It is believed the driver lost control of the vehicle and collided with a tree.
“A woman received serious, but not life threatening, injuries as a result of the collision.”
The driver was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital with a serious injury and the vehicle was recovered.
You may also want to watch:
The road is now open.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 6 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 7 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 8 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 9 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months