Woman taken to hospital with serious injuries after colliding with a tree on Barton Road, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A woman was taken to hospital with serious injuries this afternoon after she allegedly ‘lost control’ of her vehicle and ‘collided with a tree’ on Barton Road, Wisbech.
Police said: “We were called at 12.39pm to reports of a single-vehicle incident involving an Audi Q3.
“It is believed the driver lost control of the vehicle and collided with a tree.
“A woman received serious, but not life threatening, injuries as a result of the collision.”
The driver was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital with a serious injury and the vehicle was recovered.
You may also want to watch:
The road is now open.
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 3 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 4 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 5 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 6 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 7 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 8 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 9 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 10 Body found in Wisbech road