Woman falls from third-floor of house in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A woman escaped severe injury after falling from the third floor of a building in Wisbech.
Cambridgeshire Police say they responded on Friday night at around 8.20pm to “reports of concern for a person” in Norwich Road.
When they arrived – with ambulance crews – they found the woman had fallen from the third-floor.
“The woman was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn, Norfolk with serious, but not life-threatening injuries,” said a police spokesperson.
However, what complicated the issue was the arrest of a man on suspicion of assault earlier in the day. He was taken away for questioning to Thorpe Wood police station but released with no further action.
You may also want to watch:
The incident involving the woman falling from the roof is not being treated as suspicious.
The property – next to a cycle repair shop – was taped off and police stayed outside throughout Saturday.
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 7 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
The condition of the woman who fell is not known.