Woman injured during road rage assault by female driver in Marshland St James
- Credit: Archant
A woman was left injured after she was assaulted by a female driver in Marshland St James.
The incident happened on Smeeth Road at around 2pm on Saturday May 13.
“The female driver of a silver Mini became involved in an altercation with the female driver of a small blue car,” said a police spokesman.
“The driver of the blue car assaulted the driver of the mini leaving her with minor injuries.”
The spokesman added: “Police are appealing for witnesses to the road rage incident in Marshland St James.
“Anyone who may have witnessed the incident should contact PC Teilo Pearce at Downham Police Station on 101.”
In January, during a separate road rage incident, a lorry driver was verbally abused, almost punched and had a window smashed by another motorist on Cromwell Road, Wisbech.
- 1 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 2 Crews tackle blaze in Wisbech
- 3 ‘Thank you, my NHS, you were simply amazing’
- 4 Wisbech family discover 'ultimate side hustle'
- 5 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 6 Clarion Housing ‘cyber incident’ affects thousands of tenants
- 7 Woman who twice ignored 'no fly tipping' signs faces two fines
- 8 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 9 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 10 £1,350 a day (plus VAT) for new chief executive at combined authority
In July 2016 during another similar incident a young motorist was chased, stopped and smashed over the head with a baseball bat after a road rage incident in the Elm area.