Woman injured during road rage assault by female driver in Marshland St James
- Credit: Archant
A woman was left injured after she was assaulted by a female driver in Marshland St James.
The incident happened on Smeeth Road at around 2pm on Saturday May 13.
“The female driver of a silver Mini became involved in an altercation with the female driver of a small blue car,” said a police spokesman.
“The driver of the blue car assaulted the driver of the mini leaving her with minor injuries.”
The spokesman added: “Police are appealing for witnesses to the road rage incident in Marshland St James.
You may also want to watch:
“Anyone who may have witnessed the incident should contact PC Teilo Pearce at Downham Police Station on 101.”
In January, during a separate road rage incident, a lorry driver was verbally abused, almost punched and had a window smashed by another motorist on Cromwell Road, Wisbech.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 3 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 4 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 5 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 6 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 7 Showcase status for Academy
- 8 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
In July 2016 during another similar incident a young motorist was chased, stopped and smashed over the head with a baseball bat after a road rage incident in the Elm area.