Woman injured during road rage assault by female driver in Marshland St James
- Credit: Archant
A woman was left injured after she was assaulted by a female driver in Marshland St James.
The incident happened on Smeeth Road at around 2pm on Saturday May 13.
“The female driver of a silver Mini became involved in an altercation with the female driver of a small blue car,” said a police spokesman.
“The driver of the blue car assaulted the driver of the mini leaving her with minor injuries.”
The spokesman added: “Police are appealing for witnesses to the road rage incident in Marshland St James.
You may also want to watch:
“Anyone who may have witnessed the incident should contact PC Teilo Pearce at Downham Police Station on 101.”
In January, during a separate road rage incident, a lorry driver was verbally abused, almost punched and had a window smashed by another motorist on Cromwell Road, Wisbech.
- 1 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 6 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 7 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 8 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 9 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 10 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
In July 2016 during another similar incident a young motorist was chased, stopped and smashed over the head with a baseball bat after a road rage incident in the Elm area.