Woman injured during road rage assault by female driver in Marshland St James
- Credit: Archant
A woman was left injured after she was assaulted by a female driver in Marshland St James.
The incident happened on Smeeth Road at around 2pm on Saturday May 13.
“The female driver of a silver Mini became involved in an altercation with the female driver of a small blue car,” said a police spokesman.
“The driver of the blue car assaulted the driver of the mini leaving her with minor injuries.”
The spokesman added: “Police are appealing for witnesses to the road rage incident in Marshland St James.
You may also want to watch:
“Anyone who may have witnessed the incident should contact PC Teilo Pearce at Downham Police Station on 101.”
In January, during a separate road rage incident, a lorry driver was verbally abused, almost punched and had a window smashed by another motorist on Cromwell Road, Wisbech.
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 6 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 7 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 8 Suspected hare coursers get 4x4 stuck after crashing nose first in ditch
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
In July 2016 during another similar incident a young motorist was chased, stopped and smashed over the head with a baseball bat after a road rage incident in the Elm area.