Woman has �200 withdrawn in Poland after card was cloned, she thinks, at Natwest
A WISBECH woman has had more than �200 withdrawn in Poland after her card was cloned , she thinks, at the town s Natwest hole-in-the-wall. Bonny Cooper-Scarrow says she will never use a cash machine again after discovering she lost �205.60. She checked h
A WISBECH woman has had more than �200 withdrawn in Poland after her card was 'cloned', she thinks, at the town's Natwest hole-in-the-wall.
Bonny Cooper-Scarrow says she will never use a cash machine again after discovering she lost �205.60.
She checked her bank statement just an hour ago and found that two payments - for �91.38 and �114.22 - were made in Poland on October 2.
Mrs Cooper-Scarrow, a Barclay's customer, said she used the Natwest hole-in-the-wall on September 29. At the time, there was a queue of people waiting to use the machine and has called for them to check their accounts.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "I will never use one (hole-in-the-wall) again. You hear about this crime happening but never think it's going to happen to you."
A Natwest spokeswoman said the company would wait to receive details from Barclay's before carrying out an investigation.
• Have you been affected by a similar incident? To tell us, click here.
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 3 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 4 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 5 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 8 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 9 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 10 How was conman hired as NHS finance boss five months after being unmasked?