Woman has �200 withdrawn in Poland after card was cloned, she thinks, at Natwest
A WISBECH woman has had more than �200 withdrawn in Poland after her card was cloned , she thinks, at the town s Natwest hole-in-the-wall. Bonny Cooper-Scarrow says she will never use a cash machine again after discovering she lost �205.60. She checked h
A WISBECH woman has had more than �200 withdrawn in Poland after her card was 'cloned', she thinks, at the town's Natwest hole-in-the-wall.
Bonny Cooper-Scarrow says she will never use a cash machine again after discovering she lost �205.60.
She checked her bank statement just an hour ago and found that two payments - for �91.38 and �114.22 - were made in Poland on October 2.
Mrs Cooper-Scarrow, a Barclay's customer, said she used the Natwest hole-in-the-wall on September 29. At the time, there was a queue of people waiting to use the machine and has called for them to check their accounts.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "I will never use one (hole-in-the-wall) again. You hear about this crime happening but never think it's going to happen to you."
A Natwest spokeswoman said the company would wait to receive details from Barclay's before carrying out an investigation.
• Have you been affected by a similar incident? To tell us, click here.
- 1 Body found in Wisbech road
- 2 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 3 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 4 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 5 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 6 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 7 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 8 Urgent police appeal to find man missing since Thursday
- 9 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 10 Travelling to be made easier for double-jabbed holidaymakers