Woman dies after collision in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
A 79-year-old woman who was involved in a collision with a van in King’s Lynn has died.
Heather Lord was airlifted to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge after she suffered multiple broken bones and serious head injuries in the crash on Saturday morning.
Her family said that she passed away peacefully on Monday night.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the accident, which happened at around 10am on Saturday, at the junction of Railway Road and Norfolk Street.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and re-opened at about 2.20pm.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or has information concerning the incident.
Anyone who saw the crash should contact PC Andy Goodway at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 6 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47