Woman dies after collision in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
A 79-year-old woman who was involved in a collision with a van in King’s Lynn has died.
Heather Lord was airlifted to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge after she suffered multiple broken bones and serious head injuries in the crash on Saturday morning.
Her family said that she passed away peacefully on Monday night.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the accident, which happened at around 10am on Saturday, at the junction of Railway Road and Norfolk Street.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and re-opened at about 2.20pm.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or has information concerning the incident.
Anyone who saw the crash should contact PC Andy Goodway at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 3 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 4 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 5 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 6 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 7 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 10 Wisbech boss confident of upturn in fortunes thanks to new-look squad