Woman cut from car and hospitalised after A47 crash near Guyhirn
- Credit: Archant
A woman had to be cut out of her car and taken to hospital following a crash on the A47 near Guyhirn.
At 8.23pm last night, Tuesday January 9, two crews from March were called to the road traffic collision.
Firefighters arrived to find a collision involving two vehicles. Using specialist equipment they release one female casualty.
Two other casualties were out of their vehicles when crews arrived and required first aid.
All the casualties were taken to hospital by ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
The crews returned to their station by 9.50pm.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 4 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 5 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 6 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 7 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 8 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 9 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 10 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90