Woman cut from car and hospitalised after A47 crash near Guyhirn
- Credit: Archant
A woman had to be cut out of her car and taken to hospital following a crash on the A47 near Guyhirn.
At 8.23pm last night, Tuesday January 9, two crews from March were called to the road traffic collision.
Firefighters arrived to find a collision involving two vehicles. Using specialist equipment they release one female casualty.
Two other casualties were out of their vehicles when crews arrived and required first aid.
All the casualties were taken to hospital by ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
The crews returned to their station by 9.50pm.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 7 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 8 'We will improve' believes new Wisbech St Mary boss after opening defeat
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 10 Boy, 15, arrested amid crackdown on deliberate fires