Witness appeal after serious collision on the B1166 at Leverington Common
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a serious collision in Wisbech on Friday (August 7).The collision occurred at 5.10pm on the B1166 at Leverington Common.It involved a green Daewoo Lanos and a black Landrover, Range Rover.The driver of the D
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a serious collision in Wisbech on Friday (August 7).
The collision occurred at 5.10pm on the B1166 at Leverington Common.
It involved a green Daewoo Lanos and a black Landrover, Range Rover.
The driver of the Daewoo, a 53-year-old woman from Wisbech, suffered minor injuries. The passenger, a 57-year-old woman from Wisbech, suffered serious injuries and was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn.
The driver of the Landrover, a 46-year-old man from Wisbech, was not injured.
PC Wayne Softley, investigating said: "We would like to hear from anyone who saw this collision or either of the vehicles in the moments leading up to it.
- 1 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 2 Developer going flat out to convert former post office
- 3 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 4 Crews tackle blaze in Wisbech
- 5 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 6 Wisbech family discover 'ultimate side hustle'
- 7 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 8 ‘Thank you, my NHS, you were simply amazing’
- 9 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 10 Top roles confirmed at council owned housing firm
"Any information could help us to discover how this collision occurred."
Anyone with information should contact PC Softley at the March Roads Policing Unit on 0345 456 456 4.