Witness appeal after serious collision on the B1166 at Leverington Common
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a serious collision in Wisbech on Friday (August 7).The collision occurred at 5.10pm on the B1166 at Leverington Common.It involved a green Daewoo Lanos and a black Landrover, Range Rover.The driver of the D
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a serious collision in Wisbech on Friday (August 7).
The collision occurred at 5.10pm on the B1166 at Leverington Common.
It involved a green Daewoo Lanos and a black Landrover, Range Rover.
The driver of the Daewoo, a 53-year-old woman from Wisbech, suffered minor injuries. The passenger, a 57-year-old woman from Wisbech, suffered serious injuries and was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Landrover, a 46-year-old man from Wisbech, was not injured.
PC Wayne Softley, investigating said: "We would like to hear from anyone who saw this collision or either of the vehicles in the moments leading up to it.
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 7 Council chairman urges people to have Covid-19 vaccine when offered
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
"Any information could help us to discover how this collision occurred."
Anyone with information should contact PC Softley at the March Roads Policing Unit on 0345 456 456 4.