Witness appeal after serious collision on the B1166 at Leverington Common
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a serious collision in Wisbech on Friday (August 7).The collision occurred at 5.10pm on the B1166 at Leverington Common.It involved a green Daewoo Lanos and a black Landrover, Range Rover.The driver of the D
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a serious collision in Wisbech on Friday (August 7).
The collision occurred at 5.10pm on the B1166 at Leverington Common.
It involved a green Daewoo Lanos and a black Landrover, Range Rover.
The driver of the Daewoo, a 53-year-old woman from Wisbech, suffered minor injuries. The passenger, a 57-year-old woman from Wisbech, suffered serious injuries and was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Landrover, a 46-year-old man from Wisbech, was not injured.
PC Wayne Softley, investigating said: "We would like to hear from anyone who saw this collision or either of the vehicles in the moments leading up to it.
- 1 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 2 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Bungling burglar confronted wearing stolen clothes
- 8 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 9 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 10 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
"Any information could help us to discover how this collision occurred."
Anyone with information should contact PC Softley at the March Roads Policing Unit on 0345 456 456 4.