Witness appeal after serious collision on the B1166 at Leverington Common
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a serious collision in Wisbech on Friday (August 7).The collision occurred at 5.10pm on the B1166 at Leverington Common.It involved a green Daewoo Lanos and a black Landrover, Range Rover.The driver of the D
POLICE are appealing for witnesses following a serious collision in Wisbech on Friday (August 7).
The collision occurred at 5.10pm on the B1166 at Leverington Common.
It involved a green Daewoo Lanos and a black Landrover, Range Rover.
The driver of the Daewoo, a 53-year-old woman from Wisbech, suffered minor injuries. The passenger, a 57-year-old woman from Wisbech, suffered serious injuries and was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Landrover, a 46-year-old man from Wisbech, was not injured.
PC Wayne Softley, investigating said: "We would like to hear from anyone who saw this collision or either of the vehicles in the moments leading up to it.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 5 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region
- 8 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 9 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 10 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
"Any information could help us to discover how this collision occurred."
Anyone with information should contact PC Softley at the March Roads Policing Unit on 0345 456 456 4.