Driver taken to hospital after two car collision in Outwell
- Credit: Archant
A motorist was taken to Papworth Hospital on Saturday following a collision in Outwell.
Police are appealing for witnesses to what they are calling “ a serious road traffic collision”.
Officers were called around 4.20pm on Saturday 3 November 2018 to reports of a collision on the A1122 Wisbech Road between a white Volkswagen Crafter van and a white Vauxhall Vivaro near to the junction of Hall Road.
The driver of the VW, a man aged in his 50s, was taken to Papworth Hospital for treatment.
The road was closed whilst emergency services attended; however reopened around 10pm.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the manner of either vehicle prior to the collision or has dash-cam footage of the incident.
They should contact PC Matt Harris at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101 quoting reference 276 of 03/11/2018.
- 1 Donkeys' grassland could be replaced with seven homes
- 2 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape
- 3 Teenager, 19, on County Drug Lines heroin and crack cocaine charge
- 4 Cup winners, bumper crowds and an ex-England star amongst Fenmen success
- 5 Dealer flees on foot leaving drugs, cash and his bike behind
- 6 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 7 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 8 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 9 Man taken to hospital after 'welfare' concerns
- 10 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life