Driver taken to hospital after two car collision in Outwell
- Credit: Archant
A motorist was taken to Papworth Hospital on Saturday following a collision in Outwell.
Police are appealing for witnesses to what they are calling “ a serious road traffic collision”.
Officers were called around 4.20pm on Saturday 3 November 2018 to reports of a collision on the A1122 Wisbech Road between a white Volkswagen Crafter van and a white Vauxhall Vivaro near to the junction of Hall Road.
The driver of the VW, a man aged in his 50s, was taken to Papworth Hospital for treatment.
The road was closed whilst emergency services attended; however reopened around 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the manner of either vehicle prior to the collision or has dash-cam footage of the incident.
They should contact PC Matt Harris at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101 quoting reference 276 of 03/11/2018.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 3 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 4 Serious crash blocks main road into Fen town
- 5 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 6 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 7 Breast cancer survivor on why weight loss 'saved my life'
- 8 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 9 Fifty jobs up for grabs as Deliveroo announces early move into Wisbech
- 10 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award