Driver taken to hospital after two car collision in Outwell
- Credit: Archant
A motorist was taken to Papworth Hospital on Saturday following a collision in Outwell.
Police are appealing for witnesses to what they are calling “ a serious road traffic collision”.
Officers were called around 4.20pm on Saturday 3 November 2018 to reports of a collision on the A1122 Wisbech Road between a white Volkswagen Crafter van and a white Vauxhall Vivaro near to the junction of Hall Road.
The driver of the VW, a man aged in his 50s, was taken to Papworth Hospital for treatment.
The road was closed whilst emergency services attended; however reopened around 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the manner of either vehicle prior to the collision or has dash-cam footage of the incident.
They should contact PC Matt Harris at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101 quoting reference 276 of 03/11/2018.
- 1 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants
- 2 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 3 Police finally pull car from Fens river
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 6 Camp Beagle protest arrest on suspicion of ‘intimidation’
- 7 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 8 Six-year-old fundraising for air ambulance charity that helped sister during seizure
- 9 Survey finds staggering 97 cent support for new Aldi store
- 10 446 catalytic converter thefts in just 8 months reported in Cambridgeshire