Driver taken to hospital after two car collision in Outwell
- Credit: Archant
A motorist was taken to Papworth Hospital on Saturday following a collision in Outwell.
Police are appealing for witnesses to what they are calling “ a serious road traffic collision”.
Officers were called around 4.20pm on Saturday 3 November 2018 to reports of a collision on the A1122 Wisbech Road between a white Volkswagen Crafter van and a white Vauxhall Vivaro near to the junction of Hall Road.
The driver of the VW, a man aged in his 50s, was taken to Papworth Hospital for treatment.
The road was closed whilst emergency services attended; however reopened around 10pm.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the manner of either vehicle prior to the collision or has dash-cam footage of the incident.
They should contact PC Matt Harris at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101 quoting reference 276 of 03/11/2018.
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 Fit of the Fens challenge to raise cash for the homeless
- 4 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 5 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 6 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 7 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 8 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 9 Go-kart star Vinnie shines in Europe ahead of new campaign
- 10 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare