WISBECH: Young mum is celebrating after losing more than two stone in weight
YOUNG mum Laura Miller is half way to her target of losing more than five stone, and couldn t feel better. Last year she weighed 15stone 9lb and since she joined the Wisbech Slimming World group her weight has dropped to 13stone 4lb. Her target is 10 ston
YOUNG mum Laura Miller is half way to her target of losing more than five stone, and couldn't feel better.
Last year she weighed 15stone 9lb and since she joined the Wisbech Slimming World group her weight has dropped to 13stone 4lb. Her target is 10 stone 7lb.
Laura, 21, from Friday Bridge said she decided to take the plunge and lose weight after she went on holiday and was walking up a cliff and was struggling to get her breath.
She said: "I then realised it was time to do something and when we got home the first Monday we were back I joined Slimming World."
Since losing the weight she said she is a lot fitter and hardly ever gets the stitch when walking and can run around after her 15-month old daughter Grace with ease.
She is a member of the Wisbech Slimming World club which meets every Monday at the Elme Hall Hotel in the town.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 2 New dessert shop bids to become 'best in the area'
- 3 Detectives given longer to question Downham Market murder suspects
- 4 Family's tribute to 'son in a million' killed in motorbike crash
- 5 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 6 Seven places where £4.9m road maintenance has been approved
- 7 Murder probe sends 'shockwaves' through community
- 8 £4,000 raised for Natalie to live her dreams after cancer diagnosis
- 9 Footballer, Harry, hoping for future in professional football
- 10 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
To find out more contact Charlotte Norris 01945 467548.