WISBECH: Young mum is celebrating after losing more than two stone in weight
YOUNG mum Laura Miller is half way to her target of losing more than five stone, and couldn t feel better. Last year she weighed 15stone 9lb and since she joined the Wisbech Slimming World group her weight has dropped to 13stone 4lb. Her target is 10 ston
YOUNG mum Laura Miller is half way to her target of losing more than five stone, and couldn't feel better.
Last year she weighed 15stone 9lb and since she joined the Wisbech Slimming World group her weight has dropped to 13stone 4lb. Her target is 10 stone 7lb.
Laura, 21, from Friday Bridge said she decided to take the plunge and lose weight after she went on holiday and was walking up a cliff and was struggling to get her breath.
She said: "I then realised it was time to do something and when we got home the first Monday we were back I joined Slimming World."
You may also want to watch:
Since losing the weight she said she is a lot fitter and hardly ever gets the stitch when walking and can run around after her 15-month old daughter Grace with ease.
She is a member of the Wisbech Slimming World club which meets every Monday at the Elme Hall Hotel in the town.
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 5 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 6 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Body found in Wisbech road
- 9 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 10 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
To find out more contact Charlotte Norris 01945 467548.