Wisbech worker Ann scoops award as Moy Park staff rack up 1,255 years of service
EMPLOYEES from Wisbech received awards from food producers Moy Park as the company’s workers racked up 1,255 years of combined service.
Ann Robinson, who works at the firm’s Wisbech site, was among the staff to receive honours for their long service.
Workers from sites in Anwick, Grantham and Suffolk also took part in the celebrations, with awards for 25, 30 and 40 years of service with the business.
Mike Mullan, Moy Park’s HR Director, said: “As a major employer in the areas we operate, including Lincolnshire, we are committed to supporting our employees through training and career development opportunities.
“Moy Park aims to create and maintain a workplace environment that is recognised by our staff and the community as being a great place to work.
You may also want to watch:
“Long and loyal employee service is testament of this and the Long Service Awards is our way of saying thank you for the huge effort our employees put in year after year. With 1,255 years of service to celebrate, it really was an evening to remember.”
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 5 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 6 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 7 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 8 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 9 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 10 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks