Wisbech worker Ann scoops award as Moy Park staff rack up 1,255 years of service
EMPLOYEES from Wisbech received awards from food producers Moy Park as the company’s workers racked up 1,255 years of combined service.
Ann Robinson, who works at the firm’s Wisbech site, was among the staff to receive honours for their long service.
Workers from sites in Anwick, Grantham and Suffolk also took part in the celebrations, with awards for 25, 30 and 40 years of service with the business.
Mike Mullan, Moy Park’s HR Director, said: “As a major employer in the areas we operate, including Lincolnshire, we are committed to supporting our employees through training and career development opportunities.
“Moy Park aims to create and maintain a workplace environment that is recognised by our staff and the community as being a great place to work.
You may also want to watch:
“Long and loyal employee service is testament of this and the Long Service Awards is our way of saying thank you for the huge effort our employees put in year after year. With 1,255 years of service to celebrate, it really was an evening to remember.”
- 1 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 5 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 6 Hughes Electrical re-open Monday at Wisbech and Ely
- 7 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 8 Cafe boss throws hat in the ring for county election
- 9 Five year mystery of what happened to modern day slavery victim
- 10 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil