So who will have the best tache by the end of the month? Wisbech work colleagues lay down the challenge
- Credit: Archant
Colleagues at a Wisbech electrical store are ‘championing the Mo” to raise cash for cancer charities and to promote mental health.
The four friends are all growing moustaches throughout November as part of what has become an annual event nationwide campaign.
The team from Hughes in Wisbech taking part in Movember are David Youngs, Stephen Holt, Adam Gray and Tom Hunn.
They said they were all growing moustaches “in support of a worthy charity focused on men’s health issues: prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and poor mental health”.
They’ve posted their photos to social media and inviting people to “like, share or comment on who you think will grow the best moustache”.
You may also want to watch:
They are even offering a Philips beard trimmer to a lucky winner.
If you would like to donate to their fund raising the link is https://mobro.co/hugheswisbech?mc=1
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 3 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 4 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 5 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 8 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 9 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 10 How was conman hired as NHS finance boss five months after being unmasked?
Movember is a movement for men’s health. For 30 days in the month formerly known as November, Mo Bros and Mo Sistas rally to support the cause, get people talking and raise funds for men’s health projects.
Organisers say Movember is a fun and easy way to build camaraderie and do good.