Can you help this Wisbech woman reunite with her Christmas reindeer car antler?
- Credit: Archant
Can you help this Wisbech woman reunite with her Christmas reindeer car antler? She woke up to the devastating sight of her previously festive Peugeot left antler-less.
Katie Lloyd was unimpressed to discover that the reindeer antler she mounted on her car had been stolen.
She says she had already removed one herself to ‘have a fag’ but she says “now someone has taken the other one”.
Katie is now appealing online to find the culprit.
In a Facebook post she said “I want my furry antler” and posted a photo of the car sporting the stolen antlers.
You may also want to watch:
And she’s less than impressed with the post that queried her concerns about an item costing –“what were they? A quid?” wrote one ‘friend.’
Katie said it was ‘so, not the point - kids weren’t happy, yes I will get some more but they will probably get nicked again’.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 8 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months