Can you help this Wisbech woman reunite with her Christmas reindeer car antler?
- Credit: Archant
Can you help this Wisbech woman reunite with her Christmas reindeer car antler? She woke up to the devastating sight of her previously festive Peugeot left antler-less.
Katie Lloyd was unimpressed to discover that the reindeer antler she mounted on her car had been stolen.
She says she had already removed one herself to ‘have a fag’ but she says “now someone has taken the other one”.
Katie is now appealing online to find the culprit.
In a Facebook post she said “I want my furry antler” and posted a photo of the car sporting the stolen antlers.
And she’s less than impressed with the post that queried her concerns about an item costing –“what were they? A quid?” wrote one ‘friend.’
Katie said it was ‘so, not the point - kids weren’t happy, yes I will get some more but they will probably get nicked again’.
- 1 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 2 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 3 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss
- 4 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 5 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 6 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 7 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 8 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 9 Princess hears first hand account of modern slavery
- 10 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home