Can you help this Wisbech woman reunite with her Christmas reindeer car antler?
- Credit: Archant
Can you help this Wisbech woman reunite with her Christmas reindeer car antler? She woke up to the devastating sight of her previously festive Peugeot left antler-less.
Katie Lloyd was unimpressed to discover that the reindeer antler she mounted on her car had been stolen.
She says she had already removed one herself to ‘have a fag’ but she says “now someone has taken the other one”.
Katie is now appealing online to find the culprit.
In a Facebook post she said “I want my furry antler” and posted a photo of the car sporting the stolen antlers.
You may also want to watch:
And she’s less than impressed with the post that queried her concerns about an item costing –“what were they? A quid?” wrote one ‘friend.’
Katie said it was ‘so, not the point - kids weren’t happy, yes I will get some more but they will probably get nicked again’.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 3 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 4 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 5 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 10 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in