Wisbech Town Hockey & Cricket Club’s colour run raises £1,770
- Credit: Archant
More than 170 people raised £1,770 by getting covered in neon paint at Wisbech Town Hockey & Cricket Club’s colour run and BBQ on Sunday.
“The event was open to all ages and abilities and was once again a huge success,” said committee member Kim Speed.
“The club would like to thank Fenland Running Club for taking the time to mark out the 3k course, and for their support on the day marshalling the event.
“Also thank you to Your Wear for supplying t-shirts and Wisbech Round Table for their generous donations of £250 to help with running costs.
“Finally, thank you to all of our club members who gave their time and support, organising and working together to ensure a fantastic day was had by all.”
You may also want to watch:
The club’s registration day takes place at the club premises on Harecroft Road on the August 19.
- 1 ‘We are still struggling to cope’: Pet rescuers face ‘horrific situation’
- 2 Family traumatised as their beloved Waffle shot in the face
- 3 £1,000 donation will help bring school swimming pool back to life
- 4 LETTER: Why I quit as an independent to re-join Tories
- 5 Welcome back to the food capital of the Fens
- 6 Hospitalised driver and passenger suffer serious injuries after crash
- 7 Man, 48, dies after Mercedes car overturns in horror ditch crash
- 8 Community order for woman who spat at police officer in 'vile assault'
- 9 Family pay tribute to ‘talented’ father-of-three veteran killed in crash
- 10 Police seize e-scooter as part of action plan following hit-and-run