Wisbech top tots revealed
IT S the result you ve all been waiting for – the winner of our Top of the Tots contest. A total of 89 pictures appeared in a special supplement in our issue of July 13, all taken at a special four-day photo-shoot by the Portrait Group at the Somerfield s
IT'S the result you've all been waiting for - the winner of our Top of the Tots contest.
A total of 89 pictures appeared in a special supplement in our issue of July 13, all taken at a special four-day photo-shoot by the Portrait Group at the Somerfield store, Wisbech.
There were two classes - for tots aged up to three years and for those aged three to five.
It was you the readers who decided on the winner in each section, casting your votes on our special voteline. Clear winner in the three years and under category is MADDISON CRERAND. Runners up are Chanel Condon Dunn in second place and Jay McMullen in third place.
You may also want to watch:
In the three-to-five category the winner is ALISHA COX, with Tanisha Mae Parish second and Kye Coleman third.
Both winners receive a prize of a 20in by 15in framed canvass-style portrait of themselves.
- 1 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Body found in Wisbech road
- 4 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 5 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 6 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 7 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 8 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 9 Latest phase of Wisbech to Upwell Tram Memorial unveiled
- 10 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm