WISBECH: Thousands of pounds worth of tack stolen from College of West Anglia campus
THOUSANDS of pounds worth of tack has been stolen from the College of West Anglia s land-based campus in Wisbech. The theft took place between 2-2.30am from a stable building at the Newcommon Bridge campus on Tuesday June 23.Eighteen saddles were stolen,
THOUSANDS of pounds worth of tack has been stolen from the College of West Anglia's land-based campus in Wisbech.
The theft took place between 2-2.30am from a stable building at the Newcommon Bridge campus on Tuesday June 23.
Eighteen saddles were stolen, along with 13 bridles, nine training aids and 14 martingales.
Det Con Mikala Nash said: "This was a lot of equipment to have been stolen from the stables.
You may also want to watch:
"I would like to speak to anyone who has been offered tack at a price sounding too good to be true, or anyone who knows anything about this."
CONTACT: Det Con Nash at Wisbech Police Station on 0345 456 4564, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 6 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 7 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors
- 8 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 9 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 10 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader