Halloween themed fun at Wisbech Tennis Club
- Credit: Archant
Young tennis players dressed in their spookiest outfits as Wisbech Tennis Club held a Halloween half-term event.
The children all enjoyed a range of different tennis activities, then finished the day with hot dogs and cake.
It was great to see some lovely outfits and the parents join in with the games.
Many thanks to Gary Fitzjohn and Jacqui West for organising the event, assisted by youngsters Harry, Alfie and Lucy.
Earlier this month the club held a ladies tournament which saw the players compete in pairs.
You may also want to watch:
They had 10 timed games of six minutes each, swapping partners after each game.
The eventual winners were Jane Page and Pauline Maris who were presented with a plant each.
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Burger entrepreneur excited to reopen as lockdown eases on May 17
- 3 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 4 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 5 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 6 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 9 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 10 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
Gary Fitzjohn was the scorekeeper for the event and everyone enjoyed a buffet and drinks afterwards to complete the evening.
For more information about the club visit www.wisbechtennisclub.org.uk