Halloween themed fun at Wisbech Tennis Club
- Credit: Archant
Young tennis players dressed in their spookiest outfits as Wisbech Tennis Club held a Halloween half-term event.
The children all enjoyed a range of different tennis activities, then finished the day with hot dogs and cake.
It was great to see some lovely outfits and the parents join in with the games.
Many thanks to Gary Fitzjohn and Jacqui West for organising the event, assisted by youngsters Harry, Alfie and Lucy.
Earlier this month the club held a ladies tournament which saw the players compete in pairs.
You may also want to watch:
They had 10 timed games of six minutes each, swapping partners after each game.
The eventual winners were Jane Page and Pauline Maris who were presented with a plant each.
- 1 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 2 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 5 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 6 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 7 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 8 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 9 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 10 In 2,300 words rainbow alliance set out manifesto for change at Cambridgeshire County Council
Gary Fitzjohn was the scorekeeper for the event and everyone enjoyed a buffet and drinks afterwards to complete the evening.
For more information about the club visit www.wisbechtennisclub.org.uk