Halloween themed fun at Wisbech Tennis Club
- Credit: Archant
Young tennis players dressed in their spookiest outfits as Wisbech Tennis Club held a Halloween half-term event.
The children all enjoyed a range of different tennis activities, then finished the day with hot dogs and cake.
It was great to see some lovely outfits and the parents join in with the games.
Many thanks to Gary Fitzjohn and Jacqui West for organising the event, assisted by youngsters Harry, Alfie and Lucy.
Earlier this month the club held a ladies tournament which saw the players compete in pairs.
You may also want to watch:
They had 10 timed games of six minutes each, swapping partners after each game.
The eventual winners were Jane Page and Pauline Maris who were presented with a plant each.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Showcase status for Academy
- 5 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 6 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 7 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 8 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
Gary Fitzjohn was the scorekeeper for the event and everyone enjoyed a buffet and drinks afterwards to complete the evening.
For more information about the club visit www.wisbechtennisclub.org.uk