WISBECH: Teenager charged with arson attack on a barn is sent to Cambridge Crown Court
A TEENAGER charged with an arson attack on a barn in Wisbech is face trial at Cambridge Crown Court. Anthony Horn, 19, is alleged to have destroyed a barn, straw, farm machinery, and ladders belonging to Cliff Harrison, and worth a total of �5,130, during
A TEENAGER charged with an arson attack on a barn in Wisbech is face trial at Cambridge Crown Court.
Anthony Horn, 19, is alleged to have destroyed a barn, straw, farm machinery, and ladders belonging to Cliff Harrison, and worth a total of �5,130, during the incident in Panswell Lane on October 23.
The teenager also faces a second arson offence; he is accused of damaging a briefcase by fire, the property of Debbie McArdle, on October 23.
Appearing before Fenland magistrates on Wednesday, Horn also faced a charge of burglary.
You may also want to watch:
He and co-defendant Benjamin Button, 21, of Friday Bridge Road, Elm, are alleged to have burgled a home in Back Road at Gorefield between October 20 and 24 last year, stealing a number of items including DVDs, a television, a DVD player, jewellery, ornaments, bank documents, perfume, posters, and a brief case.
Horn also faces two charges under the Proceeds of Crime Act, involving criminal property. It is alleged that on October 8 last year he attempted to obtain criminal property, in the form of lead. A second charge alleges that between October 20 and 24 he entered into an arrangement that facilitated the acquisition of criminal property, including DVDs, a television, boxing gloves, a DVD player and framed posters.
- 1 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 6 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 7 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 8 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
The court declined jurisdiction over the case, and adjourned it until April 8, for a committal hearing. Both were given conditional bail.