Wisbech store planning to celebrate 99 days with special treat for 99 day old babies
WISBECH S 99p store is planning to Party like it s 1999 on Friday December 11.On that day the store is exactly 99 days old and to celebrate they areinviting every 99 day old baby to blow out an enormous birthday cake bedecked with 99 candles.
WISBECH'S 99p store is planning to "Party like it's 1999" on Friday December 11.
On that day the store is exactly 99 days old and to celebrate they are:
inviting every 99 day old baby to blow out an enormous birthday cake bedecked with 99 candles.
giving each baby's parents 9 free 99p stocking fillers each
You may also want to watch:
rewarding one lucky parent with a 99-tem Christmas stocking filler voucher.
All parents who have babies born 3 September 2009 - the day 99p store opened in Wisbech are asked to email : email@example.com
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 3 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 4 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 5 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 10 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
The new store - on Market Place - has around 4,000 different 99p items extending from cosmetics to catering.