Wisbech Standard Baby of the Year competition ends on Saturday
- Credit: Archant
PHOEBE Smith smiles for the camera at this year’s Baby of the Year competition.
A photographer has been taking snaps all week at the Co-operative store in the Horsefair Shopping Centre, Wisbech.
The photographer will be at the store today and tomorrow from 10am-4pm.
The competition is free to enter and photographs will be available to buy from the Portrait Group.
All the pictures taken will appear in our newspapers in the spring and readers will be able to vote for their favourite in each category.
You may also want to watch:
The winner in each group will be awarded a contemporary portrait, courtesy of the Portrait Group.
There are again three categories in this year’s competition. They are: 0-18 months, 19-36 months and three to five years.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 6 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 7 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 8 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
Last month, our photographer took 70 photographs at our shoot at Audmoor House, March, for this year’s contest.