Wisbech staff raise £6,452 for Prostate Cancer UK
- Credit: Archant
Staff members of a Wisbech accountancy firm have raised more than £6,400 for Prostate Cancer UK.
Employees of Mapus-Smith & Lemmon LLP Chartered Accountants and Mapus Financial Planning raised £6,452.54 by holding a number of fundraising events.
Over the last year, staff from all offices – in King’s Lynn, Downham Market and Wisbech – held a charity car wash, cake bake days, dress down days, a grand christmas draw, a 10k run and a 30k walk between offices.
Jason Hall, a partner in the firms, said: “I am very pleased with the success of each of the events and want to thank staff for putting in their own time and effort.
“Without their hard work, such success wouldn’t have been achieved.”
You may also want to watch:
He also thanked the staff and their families, customers and local businesses for donating prizes and sponsoring events.
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 5 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 6 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 7 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 8 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 9 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 10 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs