Wisbech staff raise £6,452 for Prostate Cancer UK
- Credit: Archant
Staff members of a Wisbech accountancy firm have raised more than £6,400 for Prostate Cancer UK.
Employees of Mapus-Smith & Lemmon LLP Chartered Accountants and Mapus Financial Planning raised £6,452.54 by holding a number of fundraising events.
Over the last year, staff from all offices – in King’s Lynn, Downham Market and Wisbech – held a charity car wash, cake bake days, dress down days, a grand christmas draw, a 10k run and a 30k walk between offices.
Jason Hall, a partner in the firms, said: “I am very pleased with the success of each of the events and want to thank staff for putting in their own time and effort.
“Without their hard work, such success wouldn’t have been achieved.”
You may also want to watch:
He also thanked the staff and their families, customers and local businesses for donating prizes and sponsoring events.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 6 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 7 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 8 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 9 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months