Drink driver arrested for being four times legal limit
- Credit: Archant
A driver was arrested for being four times the legal limit in Wisbech St Mary.
They were arrested on suspicion of drink driving after providing a positive roadside reading of 141. However the legal limit is 35.
The driver was taken to the Police Investigation Centre in King’s Lynn and inquires are ongoing.
In a separate incident a disqualified and uninsured driver ended up spending the night in a cell after they were found to be twice the legal limit. They also had their vehicle seized.
Writing on the FenCops Twitter page, the officer who dealt with the incident said at the time: “Why are people not following #StayAtHome during this #covid19?
You may also want to watch:
“If this driver had done that he would not now be sitting in a cell at the PIC for drink driving, disqualified driving and no insurance. Vehicle seized. Inquires continue.”
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 6 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 Ditch crash victim seriously injured