Helping disabled people to get mobile has won a Fen car dealership an award
- Credit: Archant
A car dealership in the Fenland area has won a regional award for their work with the motability car scheme.
The accolade is part of a programme to recognise outstanding customer service provided by local dealerships.
JS Holmes, of Wisbech St Mary, has been ranked number one for customer service out of 800 others dealers of all manufactures.
The Dealer Awards programme is designed to reward best practice and ensure all motability customers receive exemplary customer service nationally.
Peter Wilson, general manager of dealer relations at Motability Operations, said: “It’s important for us to recognise our dealer partners who go above and beyond when representing the Motability Scheme and highlight those who are setting a great example of how to do it well, like JS Holmes,”
Alex Holmes, sales director from JS Holmes, said: “All of us are incredibly proud to win this award and are pleased to be recognised for our dedication to working in partnership with the scheme, which is renowned for its high standards.
“We look forward to continuing our award-winning approach to business and customer service and to welcoming many more motability customers through our doors.”
- 1 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 2 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 3 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 4 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 5 Princess hears first hand account of modern slavery
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 8 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 9 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 10 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
The Awards are assessed by customer feedback and reviews.