Wisbech shopping centre searching for superstar look-alike mums in special competition
A COMPETITION to find superstar look-alike mums has been launched in Wisbech.
The Horsefair Shopping Centre is searching for those mums who share a resemblance with the stars, from Lorraine Kelly to Danni Minogue.
To be in with a chance of winning, take a picture of the fancy dress star and bring it along to the centre’s Kodak store. The best look-alike will win �50 worth of vouchers to spend at any store at the Horsefair.
The first 20 entries handed in to the Kodak store will receive a Kodak branded eco-reusable shopping bag.
Photos will be displayed in the store’s window until Mother’s Day and shoppers will be able to vote for the best look-alike.
You may also want to watch:
Kevin Smith, the centre’s manager, said: “The competition is a fun way to reward a special mum this Mother’s Day. We’re not looking for identical look-alikes, just mum’s that have a similarity to a celebrity or have dressed up as one in the past.”
Entrants need to write their name and contact number on the back of their photo and also the name of the celebrity they look like. The closing date for entries March 21.
- 1 Solicitor firm embraces legal sector apprenticeship scheme
- 2 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 3 Majority of councillors refuse to object to Wisbech incinerator - for now
- 4 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders
- 5 Baby abuse among paedophile’s 290,000 indecent images of children
- 6 Drug dealer who led class A drugs line caught in police sting
- 7 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 8 Men caught with cannabis at village park
- 9 Showcase status for Academy
- 10 Community orchard to launch next month
For more information on the Horsefair Shopping Centre visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk or call 01945 584109.