Wisbech Scouts donate TV to North Cambs Hospital ward
CAMBRIDGESHIRE Community Services NHS Trust’s Trafford Ward at North Cambs Hospital in Wisbech received a donation of a 19in digital HD-ready LCD TV from the town’s 14th Scout Group.
The TV was presented at the Scouts Hall by a former patient of Trafford Ward, Celia Garrod.
Nursing Staff were invited to the Scout Hall for the presentation, and everyone was treated with a barbecue cooked by the Scouts.
Sandra Dade, Ward Manager at the Trafford Ward, said: “We are extremely grateful for the wonderful gift of this TV from the 14th Scout Group of Wisbech.
“It will be wall mounted into one of our side rooms for patients to enjoy some entertainment whilst in our care.
You may also want to watch:
“We really enjoyed a terrific evening with the Scouts – the barbecue was tremendous.”
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 5 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 6 Showcase status for Academy
- 7 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 8 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family
- 9 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 10 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall