Johnny Depp and Gene Wilder are just two leading performers for Willy Wonka - now joined by a group of young pupils from Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Pupils at a Wisbech school followed in some famous footsteps – not least Gene Wilder and Johnny Depp – with their latest production.
Magdalene House Preparatory School decided to dazzle the audience with their own performance of Willy Wonka.
Staff agreed the prep school pupils turned in a magical performance of Wonka’s Golden Ticket and parents and visitors agreed.
“The performance from our pupils left us with a great sense of pride as they sang, danced and acted this year’s production, Wonka’s Golden Tickets,” said Keryn Neaves, head of prep .
“The colourful array of costumes combined with the outstanding props and lighting made for a spectacular display showing our pupils’ finest talents.
You may also want to watch:
“The dedication of the staff to support our pupils in gaining the confidence to perform and reach their potential in this area of the curriculum is truly amazing and something I am so grateful for.”
She added: “It took a true team to put this show together and we could not have done it without the vision of Mrs Beck and the incredible efforts from our pupils, parents, and staff”.
- 1 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 2 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 3 Cannabis worth over £656,000 uncovered in Fen village
- 4 'Gone but never forgotten' - tributes left by lake where man drowned
- 5 A141 closed at roundabout after lorry overturns
- 6 Floral tributes laid for man killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 7 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 8 Mum shares her experience in call for IVF to be reinstated
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn to speak at King's Lynn hospital rally
- 10 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze