Johnny Depp and Gene Wilder are just two leading performers for Willy Wonka - now joined by a group of young pupils from Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Pupils at a Wisbech school followed in some famous footsteps – not least Gene Wilder and Johnny Depp – with their latest production.
Magdalene House Preparatory School decided to dazzle the audience with their own performance of Willy Wonka.
Staff agreed the prep school pupils turned in a magical performance of Wonka’s Golden Ticket and parents and visitors agreed.
“The performance from our pupils left us with a great sense of pride as they sang, danced and acted this year’s production, Wonka’s Golden Tickets,” said Keryn Neaves, head of prep .
“The colourful array of costumes combined with the outstanding props and lighting made for a spectacular display showing our pupils’ finest talents.
You may also want to watch:
“The dedication of the staff to support our pupils in gaining the confidence to perform and reach their potential in this area of the curriculum is truly amazing and something I am so grateful for.”
She added: “It took a true team to put this show together and we could not have done it without the vision of Mrs Beck and the incredible efforts from our pupils, parents, and staff”.
- 1 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 2 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan
- 3 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 4 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 5 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 6 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 7 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Man, 21, with 15,000 indecent images and videos plus 'paedophile manual' spared jail
- 10 'Small number of Covid-19 deaths' at care home