Fantasy author Rudi Jennings visits Wisbech school to talk about writing career and debut novel
- Credit: Archant
Fantasy author Rudi Jennings visited Peckover Primary School in Wisbech to talk about his writing career and debut novel, ‘The Last Myon.’
It was recently turned into an audiobook and Rudi is currently writing his follow-up novel.
He told the Year 6 students about his career, which has included training as a bodyguard in Japan and then working on the X Factor.
During his visit to Peckover, Rudi gave the students writing and drawing challenges and their best illustrated character will make an appearance in one of his books.
The winner will receive their own copy.
You may also want to watch:
Student Kitya Balode said: “We could write whatever we wanted and had to weave at least one of his characters in there. Rudi is a great inspiration to everyone and we hope to see him again soon.’
Student Katya Haggett said: “It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I highly recommend buying his outstanding debut novel.”
- 1 Tory jubilation short-lived in Fenland as they lose control of county council
- 2 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 3 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 4 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 5 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 6 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 7 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 8 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 9 Food delivery service Deliveroo launches in ‘next couple of months’
- 10 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
Mr Jennings will be signing copies of his book at Wisbech Library on August 10 from 10.30am to 12noon.