Inside the ‘magnificent’ Grade-II listed former salon set for sale
- Credit: SHEENA HARTLEY
A "magnificent" 3,500-foot Grade II Listed building and former award-winning salon in Wisbech is going on the market next week.
The four-floored building that housed Top To Toe is being sold by Brown & Co of King's Lynn after the business stopped trading due to the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
Having liquidated the business in late June, director Sheena Hartley said: "It's the end of an era and I feel really sad."
She added that the "magnificent Grade II Listed building may well go to a developer. It is 3,500 foot and has four floors.
"If you have builders or developers as friends or someone who would like to take it on as a business, feel free to share and contact me."
After news of the closure became public, there was an outpouring of support from its community of customers and staff.
You may also want to watch:
In 2014, Top To Toe won the ‘Small Employer of the Year’ category in the regional finals of the National Apprenticeship Awards.
- 1 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 2 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 3 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Co-op grocery delivery robots are coming to Cambridgeshire
- 6 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
- 7 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants
- 8 Police finally pull car from Fens river
- 9 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 10 Students highlight road safety in new films