Woman suffers ‘slight injuries’ following two-car crash on A47 South Brink
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been taken to hospital after suffering ‘slight injuries’ in a two-vehicle crash on the A47 South Brink towards Guyhirn.
The incident happened this afternoon (August 1) at around 3pm. The stretch of road between March and Wisbech was closed for nearly two hours.
Fen Cops tweeted: The A47 South Brink towards Guyhirn has now reopened following a two-vehicle RTC.
“One female has been taken to QEH [Queen Elizabeth Hospital] with slight injuries.
“Both vehicles were recovered at the scene.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Constabulary said: “We were called at about 3.10pm with reports of a collision on the A47 near the Cromwell Road roundabout in Wisbech.
“The collision involved two cars. Officers and ambulance crews have attended the scene.”
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 5 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 6 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 7 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 8 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 9 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 10 Body found in Wisbech road
Officers are now appealing for any witnesses to the incident, if you have any information call 101 and quote incident CC-01082018-0262.