Wisbech theatre group RATz light up the Angles Theatre stage with Dancing in the Street
- Credit: Archant
Members of Wisbech theatre group RATz lit up the stage of the Angles Theatre with their latest production.
For ‘Dancing in the Street’, the theatre’s in-house company teamed up with The Katy Lilley School of Dance for an evening of dance and songs.
The audience was treated to ballroom, jazz, ballet and tango dances as well as live music.
Bee Stroud, who watched one of the performances, said: “What a fabulous show. The band were wonderful, the dancers were amazing and lovely choreography as always.”
Another person said it was a “fantastic show”.
You may also want to watch:
The production was performed from March 8 to 10.
There is also a youth division of Ratz called Ratzcool - which is the theatre’s school for five to 16-year-olds interested in musical theatre and drama.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 3 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 4 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 5 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 6 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 7 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 8 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 9 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region
- 10 Ladies mark return from lockdown with eight-goal thriller
Call 07891 107104 for more information about the dance school.
For information about the Angles Theatre go to www.anglestheatre.co.uk or call 01945 474447.