Wisbech theatre group RATz light up the Angles Theatre stage with Dancing in the Street
- Credit: Archant
Members of Wisbech theatre group RATz lit up the stage of the Angles Theatre with their latest production.
For ‘Dancing in the Street’, the theatre’s in-house company teamed up with The Katy Lilley School of Dance for an evening of dance and songs.
The audience was treated to ballroom, jazz, ballet and tango dances as well as live music.
Bee Stroud, who watched one of the performances, said: “What a fabulous show. The band were wonderful, the dancers were amazing and lovely choreography as always.”
Another person said it was a “fantastic show”.
The production was performed from March 8 to 10.
There is also a youth division of Ratz called Ratzcool - which is the theatre’s school for five to 16-year-olds interested in musical theatre and drama.
- 1 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 2 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 3 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 4 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 5 Pupils take to the dance floor to raise £500 for Children in Need
- 6 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
- 7 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 8 Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- 9 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 10 Motorcyclist, 32, injured after A605 crash
Call 07891 107104 for more information about the dance school.
For information about the Angles Theatre go to www.anglestheatre.co.uk or call 01945 474447.