Wisbech theatre group RATz light up the Angles Theatre stage with Dancing in the Street
- Credit: Archant
Members of Wisbech theatre group RATz lit up the stage of the Angles Theatre with their latest production.
For ‘Dancing in the Street’, the theatre’s in-house company teamed up with The Katy Lilley School of Dance for an evening of dance and songs.
The audience was treated to ballroom, jazz, ballet and tango dances as well as live music.
Bee Stroud, who watched one of the performances, said: “What a fabulous show. The band were wonderful, the dancers were amazing and lovely choreography as always.”
Another person said it was a “fantastic show”.
You may also want to watch:
The production was performed from March 8 to 10.
There is also a youth division of Ratz called Ratzcool - which is the theatre’s school for five to 16-year-olds interested in musical theatre and drama.
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 Loved by royalty, Wisbech museum gets life saving £616,000 grant
- 4 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 5 Fit of the Fens challenge to raise cash for the homeless
- 6 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 7 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 8 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 9 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
- 10 Go-kart star Vinnie shines in Europe ahead of new campaign
Call 07891 107104 for more information about the dance school.
For information about the Angles Theatre go to www.anglestheatre.co.uk or call 01945 474447.