Wisbech theatre group RATz light up the Angles Theatre stage with Dancing in the Street
- Credit: Archant
Members of Wisbech theatre group RATz lit up the stage of the Angles Theatre with their latest production.
For ‘Dancing in the Street’, the theatre’s in-house company teamed up with The Katy Lilley School of Dance for an evening of dance and songs.
The audience was treated to ballroom, jazz, ballet and tango dances as well as live music.
Bee Stroud, who watched one of the performances, said: “What a fabulous show. The band were wonderful, the dancers were amazing and lovely choreography as always.”
Another person said it was a “fantastic show”.
You may also want to watch:
The production was performed from March 8 to 10.
There is also a youth division of Ratz called Ratzcool - which is the theatre’s school for five to 16-year-olds interested in musical theatre and drama.
- 1 Hooded man exposes himself to two women
- 2 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 3 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 4 Homes evacuated as FOUR gas leaks disrupt March
- 5 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 6 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 7 Charity wins national award for its outstanding service
- 8 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 9 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 10 Veterans back for first time since lockdown began
Call 07891 107104 for more information about the dance school.
For information about the Angles Theatre go to www.anglestheatre.co.uk or call 01945 474447.