Pre-school pupils at Wisbech Grammar School stage ‘A Wriggly Nativity’
- Credit: Supplied
Pre-school pupils from the Fens staged their aptly named ‘A Wiggly Nativity’ over the festive period.
Pre-school pupils from the Fens staged their aptly named 'A Wiggly Nativity' over the festive period.
The kindergarten, reception, prep 1 and prep 2 children from Wisbech Grammar School (WGS) have been snapped playing their roles in the show.
Adorable photos have been released of the classic nativity cast, along with animals including a chicken, donkeys and cow and horses.
Keryn Neaves, deputy head of prep school, said: "With special thanks to all our fantastic cast and all of the parents for their support!
You may also want to watch:
"It was great to have our Kindergarten pupils open the nativity with a Christmas carol too".
A school spokesman said: "You know Christmas is near when you watch your first nativity of the year and our pupils did not disappoint with their rendition of 'A Wriggly Nativity'.
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 8 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
"This is very apt for little ones who struggle to sit still through a performance. At last, there is a play that will let them all jiggle! It's fun, it's alive, it's a hive of activity.
"When all said and done it's 'A Wriggly Nativity'. Pupils from Kindergarten to Prep 2 took part and put on an impressive performance to their families and staff."