Pre-school pupils at Wisbech Grammar School stage ‘A Wriggly Nativity’
- Credit: Supplied
Pre-school pupils from the Fens staged their aptly named ‘A Wiggly Nativity’ over the festive period.
Pre-school pupils from the Fens staged their aptly named 'A Wiggly Nativity' over the festive period.
The kindergarten, reception, prep 1 and prep 2 children from Wisbech Grammar School (WGS) have been snapped playing their roles in the show.
Adorable photos have been released of the classic nativity cast, along with animals including a chicken, donkeys and cow and horses.
Keryn Neaves, deputy head of prep school, said: "With special thanks to all our fantastic cast and all of the parents for their support!
You may also want to watch:
"It was great to have our Kindergarten pupils open the nativity with a Christmas carol too".
A school spokesman said: "You know Christmas is near when you watch your first nativity of the year and our pupils did not disappoint with their rendition of 'A Wriggly Nativity'.
- 1 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 2 Cheers to that! Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 3 Ladies mark return from lockdown with eight-goal thriller
- 4 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 5 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 6 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 7 Runners caught in their 'runderwear' for Three Counties
- 8 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka
- 9 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 10 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
"This is very apt for little ones who struggle to sit still through a performance. At last, there is a play that will let them all jiggle! It's fun, it's alive, it's a hive of activity.
"When all said and done it's 'A Wriggly Nativity'. Pupils from Kindergarten to Prep 2 took part and put on an impressive performance to their families and staff."