Wisbech Players will bring ‘The Flint Street Nativity’ to life at Angles Theatre
- Credit: Archant
The Wisbech Players’ next production will be ‘The Flint Street Nativity’, which tells the story of a group of seven and eight-year-olds gearing up for the evening’s sole performance of the school’s nativity play.
“Written by Tim Firth (‘Calendar Girls’), the action centres on the pre-performance classroom preparations to the final stage performance, which culminates in calamity,” say the group.
“There are inevitable mishaps, misunderstandings, young egos, fears of failure and fallings out…”
The play will be directed by Linda Ekins and run at Wisbech Angles Theatre from Tuesday November 22 to Saturday 26 for a range of 7.30pm performances.
Tickets; £10, available from www.anglestheatre.co.uk/the-flint-street-nativity.html
You may also want to watch:
For further information, contact the secretary Wendy Coles on 01945 474131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide