Wisbech Players will bring ‘The Flint Street Nativity’ to life at Angles Theatre
- Credit: Archant
The Wisbech Players’ next production will be ‘The Flint Street Nativity’, which tells the story of a group of seven and eight-year-olds gearing up for the evening’s sole performance of the school’s nativity play.
“Written by Tim Firth (‘Calendar Girls’), the action centres on the pre-performance classroom preparations to the final stage performance, which culminates in calamity,” say the group.
“There are inevitable mishaps, misunderstandings, young egos, fears of failure and fallings out…”
The play will be directed by Linda Ekins and run at Wisbech Angles Theatre from Tuesday November 22 to Saturday 26 for a range of 7.30pm performances.
Tickets; £10, available from www.anglestheatre.co.uk/the-flint-street-nativity.html
You may also want to watch:
For further information, contact the secretary Wendy Coles on 01945 474131 or email email@example.com
- 1 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 Cafe boss throws hat in the ring for county election
- 4 Shotgun, fake cash and cannabis found at suspected dealer’s home
- 5 Five year mystery of what happened to modern day slavery victim
- 6 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 7 Urgent repairs at Wisbech Museum due to start
- 8 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 9 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 10 Civic business as usual for under fire Wisbech mayor