Wisbech Players will bring ‘The Flint Street Nativity’ to life at Angles Theatre
- Credit: Archant
The Wisbech Players’ next production will be ‘The Flint Street Nativity’, which tells the story of a group of seven and eight-year-olds gearing up for the evening’s sole performance of the school’s nativity play.
“Written by Tim Firth (‘Calendar Girls’), the action centres on the pre-performance classroom preparations to the final stage performance, which culminates in calamity,” say the group.
“There are inevitable mishaps, misunderstandings, young egos, fears of failure and fallings out…”
The play will be directed by Linda Ekins and run at Wisbech Angles Theatre from Tuesday November 22 to Saturday 26 for a range of 7.30pm performances.
Tickets; £10, available from www.anglestheatre.co.uk/the-flint-street-nativity.html
You may also want to watch:
For further information, contact the secretary Wendy Coles on 01945 474131 or email email@example.com
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 3 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 9 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 10 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal