Wisbech Players will bring ‘The Flint Street Nativity’ to life at Angles Theatre
- Credit: Archant
The Wisbech Players’ next production will be ‘The Flint Street Nativity’, which tells the story of a group of seven and eight-year-olds gearing up for the evening’s sole performance of the school’s nativity play.
“Written by Tim Firth (‘Calendar Girls’), the action centres on the pre-performance classroom preparations to the final stage performance, which culminates in calamity,” say the group.
“There are inevitable mishaps, misunderstandings, young egos, fears of failure and fallings out…”
The play will be directed by Linda Ekins and run at Wisbech Angles Theatre from Tuesday November 22 to Saturday 26 for a range of 7.30pm performances.
Tickets; £10, available from www.anglestheatre.co.uk/the-flint-street-nativity.html
You may also want to watch:
For further information, contact the secretary Wendy Coles on 01945 474131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 5 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 6 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 7 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 8 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 9 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 10 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks